12.21.2007

EMedia #22

I found Karma Dogs by William Brooks and Soul Rush by Sibelian. Two eMusic selections I found via browsing. Looks like they might be good. I like the amount of information they give on the artist. I also want to check out the National Park Series in the eVideos, also found via browsing.

I tried the search and advanced search. Had success with the regular search but I had trouble with the advanced search. Beware the Keyword search in Advanced Search. I searched for "sushi" in the regular search and in the Advanced title search, but it didn't find the video: Easy Sushi when I typed "sushi" in Advanced Keyword search.








There are A LOT of materials available in our eMedia collection. Some of it quite interesting. However, most of it could be considered "obscure." Searching is probably not as useful as browsing is with this collection.

No comments: