10.27.2007

Web Overload...that is my technology topic


Exploding Head Magicians
Originally uploaded by sbfisher
#7 is to blog about technology.I've found the Internet expert, Marcus P. Zillman, to be very helpful. He is author, speaker, consultant on many technology issues and has done a bit of work on "Information Overload." He blogs on this topic at: http://manageinformationoverload.blogspot.com/ He lists some resources to manage information overload, most of which are technological solutions. I tried one of them called NetVibes, but I actually like MyYahoo better for collecting all my "things" together. My "things" are my email, to do list, calendar, RSS feeds, news links, etc.Even with trying to pull my things together in one place, I still feel sometimes like my head is going to explode!!!!!

No comments: